Hello and welcome to our Website. We are Bitcoincharts.
Our website address is: https://bitcoincharts.net.
You can contact us at support @ bitcoincharts . net
This website runs on WordPress.
By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users, if there is any registration process.
However some of the plugins we use may collect personal data. You find the information about our installed plugins further down below in this document.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. Sharing-Buttons, Twitter-Feed.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please read the following privacy statements for more information:
This website also uses JetPack for statistics.
By default WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone.
However, we share data with third party providers who help us provide our orders services to you: Paypal and EasyDigitalDownloads.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include your name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
For more information visit https://easydigitaldownloads.com/privacy-policy/
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
When a user requests to be anonymized or removed, these are the actions that will be taken on payments associated with that customer:
Pending Payments: No action
Complete Payments: Anonymize
Refunded Payments: Anonymize
Failed Payments: Delete
Abandoned Payments: Delete
Revoked Payments: Anonymize
Processing Payments: No Action
Principally: any information collected will only be used to fulfill your order. Data that is required for processing your payment will be sent to our payment provider Paypal.
Your e-mail address will only ever be used to: (1) provide you with an e-mail receipt of your purchase, or (2) provide you with support.
All data stored or transmitted is encrypted through the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) required to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We cannot guarantee its absolute security.